Yeah, I took last week off. I needed a break from … well, most everything. [Not that this break really rejuvenated me, but ... hey.]
I have two new things:
- 21-Mar-2006 [Stockholm, Sweden] concert bootleg of The Cardigans.
- Iron & Wine’s The Creek Drank the Cradle
Week before last, it was mostly from my friends:
- Arthur Alligood’s Under the Gray. I took a chance on this one, and it was a good one. Three stars.
- Jill Phillips’s Nobody’s Got It All Together. Three-and-a-half stars. Gosh, that Jill Phillips is wonderiffic.
- 12-Sep-2006 [Nashville, TN, USA] concert bootleg of Matthew Perryman Jones. It sounds a bit off, like the monitors weren’t working for MPJ. Two-and-a-half stars. [Also, very little of the guitars went through the soundboard, so ... funky. I wish I had an audience feed I could matrix it with.]
- 12-Sep-2006 [Nashville, TN, USA] concert bootleg of Sandra McCracken. Sounded better live than on the soundboard, but this still sounds very good. Three stars.